The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Neches River near Diboll.
* From Sunday evening to Wednesday afternoon... or until the warning
* At 8:15 am Saturday the stage was 3.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow late evening and
continue to rise to near 12.8 feet by early Tuesday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by Tuesday before midnight.
Lat... Lon 3138 9492 3107 9455 3103 9459 3111 9485 3136 9500
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Trinity Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:48 AM CST Dec. 3, 2016 – National Weather Service
Issued: 1:17 AM CST Dec. 4, 2016 – National Weather Service
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Galveston...
A record rainfall of 7.68 inches was set at Galveston yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 2.64 set in 1965.