... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM EST /3 PM
* lake effect snow showers with blowing and drifting snow will
expand in coverage and increase in intensity through the
overnight. The heaviest snow is expected from midnight to 9 am
* Snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches are possible by late
Friday. Lesser accumulations are expected across the central
and southern portions of La Porte County.
* Wind chills 10 above to 15 above zero.
* snow covered and slippery roads are expected especially from
late this evening into Friday morning.
* Reduced visibility can be expected in the heavier snow
A Winter Weather Advisory for lake effect snow and drifting snow
means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of
falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling...
especially in open areas.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Branch Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 7:55 PM CST Dec. 8, 2016 – National Weather Service