The Flood Warning continues for
the Red River near Gainesville.
* From this evening to Tuesday afternoon... or until the warning is
* At 12:30 PM Monday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast... the Red River will rise above flood stage late Monday
evening and crest near 25.2 feet early Tuesday morning. The Red
River will fall below flood stage mid Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... crop and range lands... Pecan Groves... oil
Wells... and rural roads are flooded or isolated. Low-lying
fields... upstream in western Love County in Oklahoma... and Cooke
County in Texas... experience overflows several hours before the
crest reaches the Interstate Highway I-35 crossing north of
Gainesville. Sandpit operations area affected. Livestock and other
property should be removed to places which are higher than nearby
river banks to avoid being stranded.
Lat... Lon 3379 9748 3400 9748 3395 9719 3398 9704
3380 9698 3367 9710
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Love Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 1:11 PM CST op 30 november 2015