the Flood Warning has been extended for
the Maumee River near Defiance
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 7 am Wednesday the stage was 13.2 feet and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will fall below the 10.0 foot flood stage
around 1 PM Thursday July 2.
* At 13.0 feet... flooding occurs along Auglaize... east front and
Summit streets near state routes 424 and 281.
Lat... Lon 4121 8465 4127 8467 4131 8431 4128 8431
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Henry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 11:13 AM EDT op 01 juli 2015
Statement as of 9:13 PM EDT on June 30, 2015
record event report
National Weather Service northern Indiana
912 PM EDT Tue June 30 2015
... All time wettest month on record at Fort Wayne...
Fort Wayne recorded 11.98 inches of rainfall for the month of June.
This total rainfall makes June 2015 the all time wettest of any
month on record for Fort Wayne. The previous record wettest month at
Fort Wayne was 11.00 inches set in July 1986.
Furthermore... this amount smashes the previous all time June monthly
rainfall record of 8.55 inches set in 2000.
The 30 year normal precipitation amount for June is 4.16 inches.
Climate data for Fort Wayne dates back to 1912.