...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST today...
* impact...travel will become difficult and hazardous.
* Snow accumulation...3 to 6 inches of snow.
* Timing...widespread light snow will continue through the morning hours...gradually decreasing by late morning into the early afternoon hours.
* Winds...north at 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 40 mph.
* Hazards...snow and blowing snow may at times reduce the visibility to less than 1 mile.
* Wind chill...the combination of strong north winds and cold temperatures will result in wind chill values of 5 to 15 degrees below zero.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling...especially in open areas.