Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:00 AM EST op 20 december 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 10 PM EST this
The Winter Weather Advisory is now in effect until 10 PM EST this
* periods of freezing rain... mixed with snow and sleet at times.
* Ice accumulations of a tenth to a quarter of an inch expected.
* Snow and sleet accumulations an inch or less.
* Temperatures will hover in the lower 30s today.
* untreated roads and walking surfaces will be slippery as they
are covered with snow and ice... especially unpaved secondary
* Isolated power outages will be possible.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit
Nearby Radar Stations