... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect from 10 PM this evening
to 11 am EST Saturday...
* wind chill readings will fall to around 20 degrees below zero
late this evening and persist into Saturday morning.
* Northwest winds will range between 10 and 20 mph with the
strongest winds near Lake Huron.
* Temperatures will fall to between zero and 5 degrees below
zero overnight tonight.
* frost bite will be possible in half an hour or less for
exposed skin at these wind chill levels.
* a Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong
winds will combine to generate low wind chills. This will
result in frost bite and lead to hypothermia if precautions
are not taken. If you must venture outdoors... make sure you
wear a hat and gloves.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tuscola Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Advisory
Issued: 3:45 PM EST Feb. 12, 2016 – National Weather Service