... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Saturday afternoon through
Saturday evening for gusty winds and low humidity for Idaho fire
weather zones 475 and 476...
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Fire
Weather Watch... which is in effect from Saturday afternoon
through Saturday evening.
* Affected area... Idaho fire weather zones 475 and 476.
* Wind... southwest winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts of 30 to 40
mph in the afternoon.
* Humidity... 15 to 20 percent.
* Thunderstorms... isolated thunderstorms are possible.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lost River/Pashimeroi Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:35 AM MDT op 28 augustus 2015