... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Monday afternoon through
Monday evening for low relative humidities... gusty winds and
extremely dry fine fuels for east central New York... western
Massachusetts and northwestern Connecticut...
* affected area... east central New York... Berkshire County in
western Massachusetts and Litchfield County in northwest
* Winds... south to southwest at 5 to 15 mph gusting to 15 to 25
mph... with locally higher gusts possible.
* Timing... 12 PM Monday afternoon to 8 PM Monday evening.
* Relative humidity... 25 to 30 percent.
* Temperatures... mid 70s to lower 80s.
* Impacts... fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollably.
A Fire Weather Watch means that dangerous fire weather conditions
are possible due to the combination of gusty winds... low relative
humidities... and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly
get out of control and become difficult to contain.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Litchfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:27 PM EDT op 03 mei 2015